| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Newport, Tn in August is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 97.3mm (3.8in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Newport, Tn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Newport, Tn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Newport, Tn:
- Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa - 110.6 kms (68.8 miles) W
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) WSW
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 137.5 kms (85.4 miles) S
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 186.1 kms (115.6 miles) SSW
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 74.2 kms (46.1 miles) NE
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) SSE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSE