| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Newport, Tn in December is cool at 3.6 °C (38.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish. Just 86.9mm (3.4in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 9:52 long with an average length of 9:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Newport, Tn December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Newport, Tn, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Newport, Tn:
- Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa - 110.6 kms (68.8 miles) W
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) WSW
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 137.5 kms (85.4 miles) S
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 186.1 kms (115.6 miles) SSW
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 74.2 kms (46.1 miles) NE
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) SSE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSE