| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Newport, Tn in October is mild at 13.9 °C (57.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 65mm (2.6in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Newport, Tn October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Newport, Tn, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Newport, Tn:
- Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa - 110.6 kms (68.8 miles) W
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) WSW
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 137.5 kms (85.4 miles) S
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 186.1 kms (115.6 miles) SSW
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 74.2 kms (46.1 miles) NE
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) SSE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSE